Thanks so much to Wanderluster for nominating me for this award! Her blog is special to me, as it’s the very first one I found when I was thinking of starting my blog. She has a great blog, and she gave me inspiration to start my own. Please check hers out!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? An African safari.
- If you could change your name, what would it be? Grace.
- Paris or Hawaii? Oh this one is really hard! I just visited Paris for the first time last year, and loved it. Been to Hawaii at least a dozen times. So I guess Hawaii.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs.
- Would you rather travel the world, or stay in one place? I’m a homebody who loves to travel!
- Pizza or Pasta? Pasta. No, wait… pizza. Ugh. I don’t know. Love them both. Probably pasta.
- Favourite Band/Musician? Josh Groban. Taylor Swift. Lots more!
- If you won $1,000,000… how would you spend it? I’d actually save most of it. But use part of it to travel with my family.
- If you could go back and change a few things, would you? No.
- Pet Peeve? Being disorganized. And rude people.
- Describe your day in one word? Fabulous!
- Perspectives On…
- A Sign of Life
- A Journey With You
- From Crazy With Love
- Champions for Community Wellness
- kristen e patterson
- Living with Mental Illness
- A Dog’s Life? (Stories of Me and Him)
- Tears Of A Loved One
- Today I Choose Peace
My questions for you:
- Favorite season?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- Favorite song?
- Where would you like to travel?
- Chocolate or sour candy?
- Do you sing or play a musical instrument?
- Do you speak more than one language?
- Favorite holiday?
- Last book you read?
- Camping or hotel?
- Hot chocolate or pumpkin latte?
Thanks, and enjoy!